Farewell

Discussion in 'Earthlords Network Announcements' started by Zalbus, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Zalbus

Zalbus EarthLordPvP Founder
    Retired

Ratings:
    +326
    Farewell,

The time has come. I am leaving from my position on EarthLordPvP. I'm not interested in running the server anymore. I love every single one of you guys. This server is being handed to @Sidd who I'm sure will take great care of it. He is now responsible for everything in this server, all the players, the discord, the buycraft all What's next for me? I'm going to retire in my old days watching titanic for the rest of my days. Just kidding I'll still be online Discord and hook me up if you wanna play some games I'm free now, I won't be running another server, I simply have no motivation to do Minecraft anymore I love you all, it's been a great 2 years

2. Issey

Issey Community Manager
    Community Manager Management

Ratings:
    +46
    Good luck with whatever you choose to do now, and thanks for all the memories I've gathered over the years!

3. Xloh

Xloh Administrator
    Administrator Staff Team

Ratings:
    +127