ANNOUNCEMENT Issey's introduction

Discussion in 'Earthlords Network Announcements' started by Issey, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Issey

Issey Community Manager
    Community Manager Management

Ratings:
    +46
    Hello everyone! As I've recently been promoted I thought it might be a good idea to formally introduce myself. This post will contain the following information:
    1. Who am I?
    2. How will I contribute to the server?
    3. How will I stand out from previous managers?
    1. Who am I?

My name is Issey or Issers and I've recently been promoted to Community Manager. I'm fifteen years of age and although that may seem a bit young I can assure you that I know what I'm doing! I was born and raised in Amsterdam and I enjoy playing football (or soccer for Americans) or watching a good show on Netflix.

2. How will I contribute to the server?

As the Community Manager I will handle community-related issues. These may include things such as:

• Making announcements.
    • Informing everyone on updates or bug fixes.
    • Delivering server-related news.
    • Answering any questions regarding the server.
    • Simply helping anyone with anything really.
    3. How will I stand out from previous managers?

As many older Earthlord players may know, I've got a lot of predecessors. Better yet, over the one and a half years that I've played I've seen at least a dozen come and go. I believe however that I can stand out from these other people in these ways:

• Experience: As I've just mentioned I have played on EL for a little over a year and a half. I know the ins-and-outs of the server and therefore can navigate myself and others around without much effort.
    • Dedication: Over the years I've grown to care deeply about the server and I'll do everything I can to try to make it succeed.
    • New ownership: This is an easy one, when @Sidd and @Squad3 took over it marked a whole new era for the network. They are working hard on fixing the bugs that were left after the neglecting that has been done the past few months.
    Thank you all for reading this and I hope you are all having a lovely day!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1